THE LIGHT HOUSE RESTAURANT

THE-LIGHT-HOUSE-RESTAURANT

LOCATION: UPPER NIAGARA PARKWAY
QUICK FACTS: HISTORICAL BUILDING, HOSTED A SEANCE, UNOCCUPIED
CURRENTLY
The building is definitely haunted according to Kevin Smith, former owner and several of the servers he has employed over the years. The building and surroundings serves as home to two well-known ghosts; George and Stella. George was a British soldier from the war of 1812. He has been pegged to be in
his latter 40’s, somewhat tall and slim with grey hair and a grey beard. He is always seen in his full soldier’s outfit—1800’s British style. Stella is a barmaid, gentle, warm and maternal.

Menu Title