LEWISTON OPERA HALL

LEWISTON-OPERA-HALL-1

Located in Lewiston, NY across Niagara River from Niagara on the Lake

The Lewiston Opera Hall was built in 1832. It was originally referred to as the Moss Hall and was built by Joseph Hewitt. It was the center of the town, hosting dances, dinners, concerts, and balls on a regular basis. It was a also a where they slaughtered pigs in the basement!

LEWISTON-OPERA-HALL-11

Basement of the Opera Hall

The Lewiston Opera Hall is believed to be haunted! Visitors to the building have reported experiencing phantom aromas, shadows mysteriously appearing on the wall, and the appearance of a female apparition in 1800’s time period clothing.

Menu Title